My first words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first words

I was diagnosed with MS in 2009 and so far I got relapses only thank god for that, they thought it was a stroke at the start and after staying at home due to the cortisone effect in my blood I decided to see a Consultant instead of the surgeon who said that I had a stroke, and that’s when my new doctor made the MRI for my spine and knew that was MS.

I was hopeless when I knew that only 300 people are infected in my country, I started looking for some people, who were diagnosed with MS to help me with my condition, couldn’t find someone around me, so that’s when I met some wonderful people through facebook who really encouraged me through whatever is going on with me.

I am using Vitamins for my condition (calcium, D, B12 & Magnesium), and didn’t use the Beta interferon yet as my Dr is always advising me to do so, Thank god I started to control my emotions more than ever which helped me going through whatever can cause me a relapse (emotional damage triggers it for me).

I experienced the optic neuritis last year when I was released for no reason from my previous company; I restored 97% of my vision so far.

Today I still take my vitamins and nothing else, thank god

Hi, and welcome I just wish it was for some other reason. Lots of good people here with many years of knowledge with M.S.. Feel free to ask all your question there is always someone willing to help.
    I have a question for you. Where are you that there are only 300 people with M.S. or was that a typo.
    Once again welcome and be well.
    PEACE

Tortis

Comment

Working...
    X