FINALLY OUT OF YHE CAVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY OUT OF YHE CAVE

HEY ROBYN HERE, HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, JUST COME LOOKIN OFF AND ON WILL TRY TO STOP LURKING ...(LOOKING )AND MAYBE TALK ONCE IN A WHILE

Hey Robyn..

You sound like me.. come looking once in a while. I was dx with ms about 2 years ago but I am in denial. I am slowly trying to accept it but its SUPER HARD.

I have to admit some of the post scare the beegeebies outta me...that's why I stayed away so long.. but some of the post gives me a LOT of hope.

I may stick around a bit more...it does help sharing with others that understand what you are going through.

Ms. Jay

Comment

Welcome robyn and good to meet you! Glad you're finding your way out of the cave You can talk all you want - we are hear to listen! We'll listen to your rants and rages too if you feel the need - we're all in this same rocky boat riding the waves together.

Take care
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

hi

Hi. I've only recently been diagnosed with roro ms and have started taking tysabri. I have urine urgency although this has slightly improved, weak right leg and I'm off balance. I work as a steelworker although I'm not sure if i'll be able to return to work as my walking isn't very good. Still if i can't I'm thinking about doing a uni course. I'm just trying to be pragmatic about things. I know a couple of people who already had ms and talking to them was a great help.

Comment

Lurkers Unite!

Hi Robyn, I am also a lurker. I mean to post but then I read and can't necessarily think of anything to contribute. I am also trying to be better about posting. I guess we are all in this together so we may as well un-lurk sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X