Just Began Using Speedicath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Began Using Speedicath!

I just got my first shipment of speedicaths, 120 of them. I paid no out of pocket thanks to my insurance. I absolutely swear by them now. I can't believe how much easier they are to use and all of the conveniences that come with them in each package for if you're on the go! Thank you to those who posted about them! I would not have known the link to go to had I not read your posts!

I love them too. Use them all the time, at home and on the go.
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

My insurance company is 80/20 on catheters. I started on speedi-cath but after a $600 bill for 3 months I found the Cure twist. My copayment is only $21 per month! I like them just as much.

Comment

My insurance won't cover speedicaths...They use a particular supplier for their catheters and I found out that the company my insurance uses charges $14 per catheter...then I knew why the insurance company didn't cover them.

I've been buying them for myself because the Uro told me I could cut back on the number of times I cath, so I went looking online and buy them without a Rx for around $2 a catheter. (I use AtHomeMedical online site and they're very easy to deal with.). But if I was having to cath more than a couple times a day, I couldn't afford them. but they are the best.

Comment

Just found out yesterday that my insurance plan does not cover catheters.

Funny how birth control must be covered by all plans but something that is somewhat of a medical necessity is not.

Go figure!

Comment

Working...
          X