Lectins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lectins?

Does anyone have any experience with avoiding Lectins in food? I've been reading about all the different dietary approaches out there and avoiding certain lectins have popped up in several.
    Mainly nightshade veggies, gluten and legumes. Dairy also appears to be bad. And corn, and...

How do I tell what is the best dietary approach? If I take a combination of approaches, I'll be eating plums and carrots for the rest of my life!

You seem to be at a crossroad dealing with diet and so forth. Let me tell you that I have been watching dietary stuff for 30 years and you have brought a new one to me. Lectins...who'd a thunk it?
    I will tell you that dairy is a problem for most modern adults and you will find plenty of documentation supporting a vegetarian, and dairy free, way of eating. The vegetarian way is discussed on this site a lot. Good luck

Comment

After reading about lectins, I gave up kidney beans but have kept black beans, garbanzo and navy beans in my diet. I gotta eat something.

Comment

Working...
      X