No announcement yet.

Fat burners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't really go into it, but it's a change of perspective. I ate dinner at my mom's last night and she made me an OMS friendly dinner. In this case, she merely substituted fish for beef, but my cooking is much different. I start with vegetables, grains and starches.

It's more like being a vegan who eats seafood and egg whites. You have to start from that perspective. Watch "Forks over Knives" and you'll understand the vegan perspective better. At the end of the day, your plate overflows with delicious food - it just happens to not have any meat or dairy in it.

Keep at it. It's worth it and you don't have to think about what to eat, starve yourself or worry about fat burners, etc. And you will feel great with the promise of a better disease course.

Comment

If your pants aren´t getting looser, it is likely that you are eating excess simple carbs that are above and beyond your metabolic needs and thus being converted into fat. That is the path that xs carbs takes--> liver --> fat storage.

Comment

Working...
      X