Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come visit my blog!

Hi folks,
    I am starting a new adventure. It's a little frightening but I am going to attempt to blog about my life with MS and severe anxiety/agoraphobia.

Please come check it out if you are so inclined, I'd appreciate your input!!!

Thanks,
    time4peace

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Please do put the link in your profile. I'd like to see it!

Comment

I'll look

I work in digital media so I can help. Please post the URL in your profile as per the rules and I'll give feedback!

Comment

Hey Time,

you need to post your blog link here:

http://www.msworld.org/forum/member.php?u=69176

Comment

agrophobia,panic attacks etc

hi all i have agrophobia,which i get panic attacks,depression,anxiety,i this on going for 39 years now.the last 3 years been able to go out abit,but am still hopeing for a cure,i take medication but have now cut down and only drink once a week,i have tryed lots of treatments but to no avail.if anyone has been cured of this please advis.the worse thing is the panic attacks but theser so many things in the world i dont like either.i have a wife and 3 children but they have been no where with me.so any help please email or contact me please.i live in hope everyday and hope one day to have holiday and to see my band u2.

Comment

Hi Dalton. Welcome.

I'm sorry for your symptoms -- your panic attacks, your anxiety, your depression. I went through two panic attacks, many years ago, when I was in an MS flare and it was affecting my thinking and my mental health. I remember it being so scary, even though it was illogical.

Are you seeing a therapist to talk through some of this? Are you on medication?

I hope your family is supportive.

I'm sorry we were unable to view your blog. Please post it in your profile.
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
            X