foot drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foot drop

It has been about three years since I started using the XFT-2001 foot drop device. The first thing I mention to medical professionals is that I take more steps correctly than I do incorrectly. I re-read what I had previously written and basically the improvements are the same. I have no hip and knee pain with continued use of the XFT-2001 foot drop device (there have been a few times where I couldn’t use the XFT-2001 on a daily basis and I almost immediately started to feel pain in my hips and knees. Back pain has been reduced significantly but if I over-do it, I will have pain. Stiffness has been reduced. My gait is better than pre-XFT foot drop device and stability is better but still poor. I believe it continues to boost my energy level but I just don’t notice it – it has become part of my being. And most important, greatly reduced drop foot. I still use a cane and look for every sturdy object to get from here to there when not using a cane or cart.

foot drop

yes I HAVE DROP FOOT almost every day if im walking with my cane too long. I will ask neuro about XFT device for me.Thanks for sharing that info.

Comment

Walkaid

I live in France and I too have foot drop and after research found the walkaid very expensive but Worth every euro. I can now walk without tripping and falling. Unfortuneately the French health system does not support this. The Neurologist and many departments like rehab were extremely interested and took video footage of me walking without the walkaid and then with the walkaid.
      It is such a great device.

Comment

I am sure that the neurologist and rehab tech appreciated that you educated them on your dime! Most importantly, the device is helping you. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X