Hair loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair loss?

The past few weeks I've noticed my hair looks thinner, I'm seeing more scalp that I used to. Anybody else have this side effect? Did it go away when you stopped the B? Is this a side effect of inteferons?

I'm not sure "hair loss" is reason enough to change DMDs when otherwise it seems to be working for me ...
    DX 10/2008
    Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
    Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
    Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Hi Toomnyhats

Mine has thinned some, but I just figured it was because of my genes/hormones, etc...It is not a lot but my part is wider ..

I'm also not sure about the timing with taking Betaseron (been 18 years)...I guess if it was caused by the Beta I would be bald by now ...

Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

i also mentioned this in the reply about nails. i had a lot of hair loss after being put on solu-medrol when i had optic neuritis. a couple of months after that, i started betaseron. my hair loss eventually slowed down but i was still losing more than i used to. the texture also changed a lot. it's much finer than it was and breaks really easily.

since i've stopped the betaseron, i seem to be losing hair less but haven't noticed a difference in texture yet.

Comment

Working...
      X