Paleo Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paleo Diet

Here's a simple diet that you can follow that has worked amazingly. You can read about this one MD, Dr. Terry Wahls, who went from being in a wheelchair from MS to bicycling every day.

This is not an advertisement on anyone's account, obviously. I am trying to help people out there with MS, save lives in fact, by showcasing an amazingly effective method that has really worked. Check it out, and check out this video that Dr. Wahls has posted on minding your mitochondria. It's really extraordinary work that is changing the MS landscape.

ryan,

i'm going to move your thread over to 'The Wellness Room' under 'Tara's Nutrition & Supplement'. that would be the best forum for it. this one is more for medications and trials, etc.

you will see that the paleo diet has been discussed there before.

take care & God bless ya!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Ryan,

thanks for posting. Hers is one of many diets, though (I think) closest to what Tara advocates here.

Some of us are on the Jelinek (OMS) and Swank diets as well.

I think if done correctly, they are all beneficial for MS. I have not read her book, but I suspect she recommends only small amounts of meat. The Paleo diet in common usage means lots of meat and animal fat, but that is not good for people with MS.

Comment

Working...
      X