My Father died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Father Died

I am sorry for your loss. I agree that the person's wishes ought to be carried out regardless of what others think. You are doing a fine job in helping your mother in these trying times

Comment

I've said it before....

but somethings bear repeating. I've always thought it a good thing to show appreciation to those who make life a little easier, a little brighter, so thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement. I truly appreciate it!

Comment

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for your loss...

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad Kalliope.

I have lost both parents. My Mom then my Dad 12 years later. Dad and I had a special bond that I didn't have with my Mom.

Memories never fade Kalliope. Take time to remember the good times. They can bring a smile to heart when your heart is heavy.

When you see the sun shining and the rays are beaming down from the sky, let it remind you of the love of your Dad and that he and God are shining down on you and smiling

May those rays and their warmth put a smile on your face and in your heart!

May God hold you in the palm of his hand!
            STR

Comment

Strhuntrss-Thank you for your kind words.

I'm sorry for the loss of your parents. Losing one parent is hard but it is hard to imagine both passing away. I'm sorry your parents are gone, but I'm glad you got the chance to have a close relationship with your father.

Right now, my mom is having such a hard time. On the 20th of this month would of been their 55th wedding anniversary. That, along with the holidays and her own health getting worse has made this month hard for her. She told me that her memories of the two of them is what helps the most during times like this, even though others have told her that memories can only make things more painful. I told her if her memories bring her some peace, comfort and happiness than I'm glad she has them. Thank you for your encouraging words of kindness.

Comment

Working...
              X