No announcement yet.

GF/DF/SF diet ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use organic butter, it doesn't seem to both me. I eat goat cheese, which took me awhile to get use to, but I use it on my pizza, baked potato, chili, of my favorite dishes was lasagna but I made it with jack, moz , and cottage chees, I have yet to try I have had to quit all the good stuff. I use coconut or rice milk when making gravy or other sauces.

Comment

dairy free

i wanted to share that i have been doing well dairy free for a few months now.

i have noticed that my tummy is much happier and my adult acne has cleared!

now i am slowly weaning off the gluten
      Katie
      dx rrms: 2/12
      copaxone 3/12 - current
      dx pcos 6/13
      gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = feeling great!

Comment

rainykatie,
        I was writing a post to you. My hands slipped up and it posted pre-maturely. I think this DF/GF topic is monumentally important to the MS community. Glad you brought it up. I think it would be great to keep a thread going here, where we could give DF/GF recipe ideas for those who are struggling with it. And include products we have found to be tasty as well as healthy.

Comment

My answer

Coconut oil to give some moisture to the potato with Mrs Dash Garlic & Herbs to give it more flavor -- not really missing the butter/sour cream/cheese (or the calories)!
          DX 10/2008
          Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
          Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
          Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

I switched to eating sweet potato fries baked in the toaster oven- cut, toss with olive oil, salt, smoked paprika- great like that baked at 375 for about 30 min. To gild the lily, make a spicy tomato dipping sauce- HEAVENLY.

Comment

Smoked paprika...great idea! I made some baked sweet potato fries about a wk ago and we all enjoyed them but I felt that something was missing spice wise. Thanks for the suggestion.

Temagani, do you have a recipe for that spicy tomato dipping sauce?

Wish we had a recipe thread
              Meet me in a land of hope and dreams. -Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Olive oil and salt and pepper. Seriously, what's better than that on a potato? (Or on anything)

Comment

OMG, I hadn't thought of that. I've been putting flax oil (the yellow is nice), but olive oil is likely to taste better.

Comment

Working...
                  X