stevia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stevia

my ms neuro wants me to be on the swank diet and to lose some weight..he wants me to cut out sugar and diet soda which mostly has aspartame but what about stevia..its supposed to be good alternative for diabetics and safe.

Where is your Neuro. What a great guy to tell you to go on the Swank diet. You will feel great.

As for Stevia - I think it's ok, because it's from a plant. But I still use sugar in cooking and in my tea.

But you can live without diet soda - eventually. But a can of zevia is nice.

Comment

I like zevia and my doctor is in deckerville michigan. He told me first off he wants me to lose weight...to start swank diet and for my husband to rub my legs arms and feet down with almond oil(deep massages) he is not allowing me to exercise for now he said its bad in an attack but I don't know if its an attack or not because I have been feeling like this for over six months.

Comment

nana1968,
        I've been watching your thread, waiting for some responses. I don't think anyone wants to venture into the topic. I believe that you posted about your diabetes and , I guess, there is a measure of neuropathy and kidney and bladder problems. I am just guesssing about that. I wish I had something to offer, but I have very little. I think you need to explore some of the 'natural' sweeteners like honey, agave syrup and pure maple syrup. That's all I have. Good luck

Comment

no kidney or bladder problems...occasional constipation..not really diabetes just reactive hypoglycemia

Comment

Working...
          X