No announcement yet.

Floating in Limbo and now have new pains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there Kat - my hubbie tells me same thing - if I'd would get more exercise, my legs wouldn't feel like they are going to collapse! My sister-in-law, a nurse, insists it can't be MS because of my age (53).
    I am going to my 2nd neuro Oct 10th. I hope this one will talk to me and not just his dictaphone.
    Today, I am stumbling over everything and feel like the littlest thing will send me over the edge.
    Wishing all of us answers and relief!!!

Comment

I can relate...

My hubby gets mad at me when I talk about the tingling or zaps or even the pain that I get. He even seems annoyed when I get spasms in my shins and feet (as far as I can tell it is peroneal (sp?) muscles) that make me not able to walk. The one night the pain was so bad I fainted while I was walking the floor at 2 am trying to relieve the pain. He was ticked that I woke him to help me since I was lying on the floor. He also tells me that I should just take more vitamins, eat healthier, exercise and that it is probably ALL from dehydration, lol. Also, I get it when you say that you haven't "felt right", lol. I often say that I feel "funny" (can't really explain it and it ticks hubs off even more).

Good luck on your neuro appt. Hope it goes well and you get something other than "It's all in your head!" (Which is pretty much what I got too at my first neuro appt.

Comment

Hi Kat and Everyone

I hope your appointment went well today.

OMG, I understand about being told that you should exercise more, etc. I used to be very active. I still try but my legs are so weak. It isn't my cardio, my legs just turn into noodles! Bless his heart, DH means well. He knows the active, fun-loving carefree Minnie. I do take vitamins and supplements, and we eat very nutritiously. My stupid body just doesn't want to cooperate.

Just wanted you to know I understand.

Hugs,
        Minnie

Comment

Thanks y'all, neuro is moving to the next level. I did my blood work on Friday to test my B6 and B12 levels, EMG tests on my legs Monday and thoracic MRI on Wednesday.

I had a serious talk with husband and told him that all is not well and I need to be allowed to be confused, scared and maybe a little needy. I would love to think that everything is fine but obviously it isn't and I don't know why.

Mother who lives here also bought me home some gummi vitamins. I guess everyone is trying in their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by kat_warren View Post
            So I am waiting for my next MRI in a week. I have had a stiff/painful neck for the last 3 weeks and I started PT. For the last few days I have had sore stiff calves and tonight I had some additional FUN! Sharp shocks in my foot.

Any thoughts?

Neurologist (getting a new one!!!) has blown off a few things such as slurred speech. He did diagnosed me with Radiologically Isolated Syndrome.

Any more thoughts?

Sigh,
            Depressed and Confused in Virginia
            Hi... I live in Virginia to. What part of Va. are you from if you don't mind me asking. I am from VBeach.

Ms. Jay

Comment

I live near Fredericksburg, VA

Comment

Working...
              X