numbness between legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

numbness between legs

Hi I'm 46 year old woman. a few times i have had numbness between my legs and down my legs. I have found that if i have an orgasm my numbness between my legs disappears. Not the numbness down my legs though...just thought i'd be the first to put up a post, someone might find this interesting...

Numbness

Strange as it is, I do not feel a thing when my husband is enjoying himself during intercourse. I am completely numb. I can only reach orgasm on the outer parts of my woman parts So embarrassing to talk about that, but hey, who else will understand. He gets his feelings hurt so bad. I was diagnosed just 3 months after we got married, but we were together for awhile before that. I feel guilty, but still pretend to enjoy it for his sake, but he looks so hurt knowing that I don't and cannot enjoy it. I wonder if that ever comes back................
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

The numbness can't help, but isn't it a fact that most women don't climax with penetrative sex? So, manual stimulation is the best way, amongst other methods.

Hope you don't mind a male response. I'm just in touch with my feminine side (if that doesn't sound too bad!).

Comment

Ditto

I also was diagnosed within the first year of marriage and it definitely causes issues in the bedroom. He doesn't get how things have changed from the beginning of our relationship til now, and until joining MS World I didn't really know that it could be related to the MS... looking back it makes sense, and I'm like, "Duh!" I'm hoping to be able to do something to remedy the situation. It sucks to think that "this is it" from now on because of the MS. Just one more thing for it to affect... :-(
        A life lived in fear is a life half-lived.

Comment

Hi I was diagnosed 3 months ago, I was experiencing they same problem with my husband. I finally went to my gynecologist. She Rx me Premarin It is an ointment you put on the clitoris and lip of vagina 5 min before bed, very small amount on tip of finger every night weather you are going to have intercourse or not. what this ointment does is wake up the area so the feeling is there. She says it will take 8 weeks for it to fully work but i will be able to tell before the 8 weeks is over and i have, I t has brought some of the sensitivity back where i can now enjoy sex with my husband with no guilt, maybe something to look into.

Comment

Wow I thought it was just me

I haven't talked about it but I for the last 10 years have not been able to reach my climax while have intercourse. I fake every time, just so I can have someone in my life. Now, I am by myself and I don't have to anymore. Thank you for this post!
            Enjoy the Sun each day that it Shines!

Comment

A man MSer experience

I get an unusual tingling sensation on the tip of my penis usually just after standing up and it sends that orgasm tingle down my legs and I almost drop to the floor.

It feels really good orgasmic-like but it causes me to almost fall every time and lasts for sometimes several seconds.

Any guys experience that? Usually happens when I stand after eating breakfast
              I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

same here

Originally posted by Mynamegoeshere1 View Post
                Strange as it is, I do not feel a thing when my husband is enjoying himself during intercourse. I am completely numb. I can only reach orgasm on the outer parts of my woman parts So embarrassing to talk about that, but hey, who else will understand. He gets his feelings hurt so bad. I was diagnosed just 3 months after we got married, but we were together for awhile before that. I feel guilty, but still pretend to enjoy it for his sake, but he looks so hurt knowing that I don't and cannot enjoy it. I wonder if that ever comes back................
                I have had same issue for 3 years now I don't think feeling is ever commig back

Comment

Working...
                X