Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our awesome "Seignolet diet" from France

Hi all,

My name is Nicolas, i'm 20 and i'm from Lyon (South of France).
    I have all MS symptom, and vertigo (relative to meniere's) but not dx yet.

I wanted to share the best diet in France who seems to work for disease like MS,Fibro,Meniere and all auto-immune disease. Maybe this diet is near to what you call "gluten-free diet".

The only good link i found in english for this diet is this one:

<I'm not allowed to post the url so just type "seignolet diet from france" in google >

I hope this can help.
    Meniere and MS but no dx yet.

Hi Nash,

that's great, it shares a lot with other diets. One great part, only necessary to note in France, is that foie-gras is allowed, whereas pate is not.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigA View Post
      Hi Nash,

that's great, it shares a lot with other diets. One great part, only necessary to note in France, is that foie-gras is allowed, whereas pate is not.

Thanks.
      I don't thin foie-gras is allowed. I just make a google traduction for the food to sum up seignolet's diet.

Forbidden foods

And durum wheat (pasta, semolina, bread, flour, pizza, croissants, buns, cakes, pancakes, biscuits, sound); most cereals (rye, barley, corn, oats, kamut, spelled), milk of animal origin and their derivatives (butter, cheese, cream, yogurt, ice); refined white salt, milk chocolate, jams, refined oils, margarine, beer, canned (except vegetables).

Foods not recommended

All cooked foods above 110 ° C, and in particular: cooked sausages, cooked meats, liver, kidney, eggs overcooked, fish overcooked, boiled oils, oilseeds cooked.

Foods allowed

Raw meats, raw sausages, eggs, raw or cooked moderately, moderately raw or cooked fish, shellfish, seafood, smoked products (moderately), vegetables (cooked if possible stewing or steaming sweet), pulses (cooked if possible stewing or steaming sweet), soy (soy yogurt, soy milk), raw vegetables, fresh fruits, nuts, oilseeds, raw, honey, pollen, rice, buckwheat, sesame seeds, dark chocolate (moderately ), ancestral seeds germinated cereal and legumes, oils obtained by first cold pressing, full salt, raw sugar, tap water and mineral water, chicory, infusions, coffee (in moderation), tea (moderately), all alcoholic beverages (moderately) than beer.

Comment

I took it from here. It's interesting because we like to think of medicine as purely scientific, but there is a lot of culture in it as well. Just ask doctors from different countries how to treat a fever and you'll get different answers.

http://seignaletdiet.wordpress.com/diet-basis/

Comment

I took it from here. It's interesting because we like to think of medicine as purely scientific, but there is a lot of culture in it as well. Just ask doctors from different countries how to treat a fever and you'll get different answers.
          Ok sorry it's a mistake from me. So yes foie-gras seems to be allowed.

In France Seignalet's diet works very well for all type of MS. Seignalet try his diet with a lot of diseases including auto-immunes ones, for the 46 people with MS The results showned are :
          - 1 Failure
          - 4 braking in the evolution of slowly progressive forms
          - 8 stabilizations
          - 20 net improvements
          - 13 Complete remissions

I'll try that diet from september 2012 to september 2013 I hope to share you my opinion about this diet and an english version of the book for this diet.

Comment

Ordered the book, can't wait to read (and use) it. Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
              Ordered the book, can't wait to read (and use) it. Thanks all!
              Really ? The english version ?
              Good choice

Comment

carpaccio sounds nice, but I'm on a different diet.

Most diets are similar with the variants being whether gluten or meat is allowed. this diet seems like a french version of the best bet diet.

I think they're all tuned to lower inflammation in the body.

Comment

carpaccio sounds nice, but I'm on a different diet.

Most diets are similar with the variants being whether gluten or meat is allowed. this diet seems like a french version of the best bet diet.

I think they're all tuned to lower inflammation in the body.
                  Exactly, is't like the french version of the best diet and it works verry well i guess the best diet works as well.

Any feedback about the best diet ?

Comment

Bonjour Nash!

J'espère que votre été a été très agréable!

Merci pour l'information sur le regime alimentaire! Je suis toujours intéressé par des traitements alternatifs pour mon Scleros en Plaques et je pense que cette regime seras effectif!

Sinceres salutations!

Arthur

*** To everyone else. I know how annoying it is to see posts in a language you don't understand. I just wanted to thank Nash in his native toungue, and I don't plan on hijacking this thread to practice my French.
                    " An eye for an eye; and soon the whole world is blind" -- Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by YukonArthur View Post
                      Bonjour Nash!

J'espère que votre été a été très agréable!

Merci pour l'information sur le regime alimentaire! Je suis toujours intéressé par des traitements alternatifs pour mon Scleros en Plaques et je pense que cette regime seras effectif!

Sinceres salutations!

Arthur

*** To everyone else. I know how annoying it is to see posts in a language you don't understand. I just wanted to thank Nash in his native toungue, and I don't plan on hijacking this thread to practice my French.
                      Merci beaucoup

Your french is pretty good !

Comment

Working...
                      X