Kids do the strangest things!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids do the strangest things!

I am single and live alone...so I generally leave my Poise pads out in the bathroom. I had my 4 year old nephew spend a few days/nights with me. While he is potty trained, he still wears a pull up at night.... and sometimes gets too involved in playing to stop to use the bathroom.

Anyway, he has been in the bathroom with me and has seen my Poise pads... so I guess he was curious. One night we were reading on the couch and decided to look up dinosaurs on the internet....only to find out he peed on my couch (GRR). I guess the dinosaurs were too interesting to stop to pee.

After seeing this, it was time for bed. I sent him to "his" room to get the pull-up on for bed. When I walked in the room I was told he needed his privacy. Of course I ignored him and found him putting on a poise pad instead of a pull up. A few minutes later, I found a half dozen opened in his bed as well as several more opened behind the tiolet in the bathroom.

Ahh... kids!!

LOL - too funny!! Reminds me of the time when I was about 6-7 and found my mom's sanitary napkin in the bathroom. I walked out in the living room holding it and asked what it was. The bad part is that my 12 yr. old brother had some friends over and witnessed the whole scene. My mom was soooo embarrassed!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

hahahahaha

We all need a little giggle every now and then and he sure provided it, although as I recall those are quite expensive, unless they have gotten cheaper through the years. I had to buy them when I was 18 and kept having leakage and ended up having surgery because I could not empty my bladder properly........most likely my MS, just not diagnosed yet.

Kids are Hilarious! I needed this laugh!
      RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing, you gave me a good chuckle.
        Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
        X