Can you tell me your side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Nothing Fell Off...

Lets see.....besides having the urge to wrestle pregnant kangaroos and vaccum the house at 3:00am there has not been many side-effects.

Seriously, fatigue and soreness in the joints would seem to be it. Two days later there appears to me no lingering affects.

Comment

Avonex 10 years

Now that i have started Gilenya and look back on my Avonex 10 years, i felt so good on Avonex. I chose to have a Wednesday night weekly injection. In the beginning for the first two months i had flu like symptoms - fever, chills and sniffles. But after that and for the next 10 years, my body got accustomed to the medication - minor fatigue the day following injection but the next day i was back to my strong self.

I say go for it. See of Avonex works the same for you! I had a good ten years from it - minimal MS episodes! However, in my tenth year a major episode hit (low vitamin D levels) and i am now on the new tablet Gilenya. So far with Gilenya, i have to say that i felt much better on Avonex. I can only wait and see what Gilenya delivers me......

Comment

Working...
      X