Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a very long time! Good read for lombo's

Quick revisit,

In 2 yrs, I have dealt with double vision, fatigue, uncontroled bladder, vertigo, hot and cold skin, and worst of all, muscle spasms.

Went to Mayo here in Phoenix for 3 months with one MRI and several nuero test. Only thing they find is 2 lesions too small to be significant and comes from age(was 31). Saw 3 other nueros because the symptoms never stopped and have grown significantly.

Every nuero just wanted to disclaim my symptoms no matter how I described them. I stopped seeing them for a year now. Then my PC Dr sends me to another where I walked out half way through when he began telling me what a muscle spasm really is. I just said PLEASE!

THE GOOD PART!!!

Went to my Dr's for the flu and talked to the nurse practitioner about my issues. She was like "Try this guy, he listens".

Waited to see him for 2 months but it was well worth it. He listened and told me I have had 3 significant MS events, lesions in a MRI, and significant reflex overreaction. He hit my knee ounce and I heeled over in pain because my muscle tightened so badly.

He said that studys are being done where they are finding viral DNA in the MS plaques. The are starting to believe that me be the cause of the body attacking the myelon.

He also explained to me that some people out their may not have lesions in a MRI and have MS because this persons immune system is not strong enough to create a lesion. In the end, he said I fit the clinicall defenition of MS. BTW, I dont want this but I am running out of sick days and I am just having a hard finding a bathroom with 10 to 20 seconds of warning.

Please let me know if you have heard it as ** or that this may help you. I have another MRI wednesday and this should be a long and painful road.

Again, I use to come here alot but thought I was crazy. You guys have gotten me through some of the worst days ever and THANK YOU!

And work sends me home for the week and says I should sign up for fmla.

Comment

Good to see you. It sounds like you have a good neuro. I am glad that you are getting the answers that you need.

I hope your MRI goes well and you keep getting answers. I am sorry that your job sent you home and told you to sign up for fmla.

Let us know how you are doing and keep on posting. Lots of (((hugs)))

Comment

Interesting info. I'm glad you found a good Neuro. Hope you get some resolve soon.!
        "Man's importunity is God's opportunity. He uses our problems as building material for his miracles." ~Corrie Ten Boom

Comment

Interesting how neoros rely on MRIs so much now. Used to be they didn't have them.
          techie
          Another pirated saying:
          Half of life is if.
          When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
          Dogs Rule!

Comment

Working...
          X