My First Dose of "G" today 6/21/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Dose of "G" today 6/21/2012

What a busy day. I am now on "G" officially. I had my first dose observation and all went well.

After the first hour I did get sleepy and in between the nurse checking my vitals, I did get in a few awesome naps. I have this awful taste in my mouth and I hope this doesn't stay for the duration. It is awful and I can't explain it. lol.

I did experience a slight headache a a little nausea. I am going to turn in now. Completely exhausted. No appointments in the morning. Turning the ringers off on the cellular and landline........hopefully all callers can understand my : Do Not Disturb moment. lol.
    I am a phenomenal woman; and still I rise.

How are you feeling now?

Sara

Comment

HI Sara. Day4 and all seems better. I was able to stay awake and cook. dinner. I didn't feel well yesterday and I thought that I would call the Neuro or someone on Monday to see if I could talk my dose at bedtime instead of at 11 a.m.

The observation folks gave me that time due to the first dose. All seems well today and I don't have "that" taste in my mouth. lol. The back of my throat burns but other than that I'm doing much better ....."today".

How are you?
      I am a phenomenal woman; and still I rise.

Comment

Glad things are better! I'm still in the pre-test phase! I've had the EKG & bloodwork done & have my eye-appointment on Friday.

I'm ready to get started!!

Sara

Comment

Working...
        X