What tests have you had done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JayEm - thank you

I wanted to tell you I feel your pain in needing to find an understanding neuro. Mine, I have decided, is not so patient friendly either.

He works in the same hospital that I worked in (until today) and cannot understand my benefits are ending. He put me on a med I can likely only do for a month - never told me post-menopausal women (from my research) do the worst with MS - has not considered that I have been sick on and off since 2001 and believe, since I can't seem to get better this time, I may actually be in SPMS.

Please look for the neuro and help who is really helping you to understand and find the answers. I felt 'okay' most of the time for 12 years and now am unable to work, and truly in my heart do not believe I will be able to work enough to pay the bills again. This came all of a sudden, instead of a dx 12 or 10, or even 8 or 6 years ago that I could have planned on, we now have to face the possibility of selling our homestead because we just can't pay for the environmental upgrades without my job. I don't want you to ever be surprised if this is what is going on with you - ever - I want you to have time to plan for possibilities in your future.

Find the neuro who you feel right with.

Peace and Love, my friend
    Peace, Love, Laughter
    michele - dx 2012, 1st sx 2000 - starting Copaxone 7/2012

Comment

Working...
    X