Welcome to our Newbies Lounge June 20/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting my road with MS

After one week of left sided weakness and falling I knew something was very wrong. Went to one of the top neurologists for MS (I almost knew for sure that's what I had). Was lucky enough to get in right away to see him due to my friends and working in healthcare. Anyway, I had my MRI's done the same week only to find that I had the diagnosis of lung cancer! Being an incidental finding I felt really lucky that I actually had MS symptoms! Who would have thought that? Well, I had to get my lung lesion taken care of which I did, once again thanks to my work in healthcare. Lucky enough to have a top doctor in country as my thoracic surgeon. Had a VATS procedure and was in and out of hospital in 3 days. No further treatment needed as there thankfully was no mets. Now on to my original MS! This all follows my husband passing two and a half years ago leaving me to raise our son. Now this all started just as I began to get myself together. Oh well...Has not been easy for the past few years but that's another story. Anyway, starting Rebiject tomorrow. Will take ibuprofen prior and hope it works. Will let this site know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
    X