BG-12 Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinnarde View Post
    I start BG-12 next week.... Or rather I start the process. I am currently on Copaxone and I am OVER IT. Will update next week.
    Well that was more than a month ago and no update so it looks like this poster wasn't really sure what was going on. Not possible to start BG-12 until the FDA approves it. Starting the "process" could mean anything. So it looks like we'll all have to wait until at least April and maybe longer while our doctors and the insurance companies figure out how to handle it. But April will be here before we know it. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Myoak View Post
      For more about Teva slowing down Biogen getting FDA approval for BG-12 here is a link, if no one has posted it:

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/glob...did=1000813353
      Yeah, I just saw that - that's where the March 28th date comes from. Teva just doesn't want to lose the Copaxone business!
      Diagnosis: May, 2008
      Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

it's all about money...

I lost a ton of respect for Teva, aside from their nurse saying that "depression is NOT a known side-effect of Copaxone". I forgave them for that, but this is inexcusable to me!!! Where's the goodwill, the caring for patients, the image that they are a partner in getting MS cured? Or, is it that ONLY Teva can be the maker of effective MS drugs...?

oh well

Comment

i am seen at Cleveland Clinic where they did the research. They say it will be available the first week of April with an end of March approval.

Comment

BG-12: EMA CHMP Panel Result ?

I was on the FDA Calendar webpage and saw a decision will be made on March 28th.

When I scrolled further down I saw Now-06/30/13 an EMA CHMP Panel Result. Does this have anything to do with the FDA decision on the 28th of March?

Also can anyone clarify if the decisions the EU, EMA and FDA matter to one another?
            I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

BG-12 ->Tecfidera Approved!

I was at my Neurologist as the bell closed on Wall Street yesterday 3.27.2013. We did a refresh, went to google and there we saw it! Tecfidera approved by FDA! I see my Neurologist in 3 weeks and will be ready to start BG-12!

I just want to thank everyone for writing to the FDA & CDC. All the different MS entities for their hard-work and all the fellow MSers who volunteered in the earliest of studies with BG-12. You are the heroes!

Thank you for all you have done.
              I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
              X