shortness of breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shortness of breath

I had a dream that I had clothes on that were too tight and I couldn't catch my breath very good. I woke up feeling the same way. I keep yawning trying to get a good breath in. My first dose was yesterday. I also have sore throat and cough.
    Michelle

Chest hurts a little now
    Michelle

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Did you call your neuro or the Gilenya nurse?
      Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

I feel like I am short of breath with Gylenia. I did not feel this way on Avonex.

Comment

I went in for an ekg last week and it was normal. My heart rate was only 52 so my neuro told me I need to be more active. I no longer have shortness of breath but I'm still having some chest pains.
          Michelle

Comment

Keep updating the neuro, and take care of yourself.
            Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

I have noticed some shortness in breathe over the last few months..., probably began around the time I started Gilenya, although it might have started earlier.

I have not spoken to anyone yet about it, because it has always only been a minor annoyance. Just lately I have noticed it getting more frequent, perhaps ten times a day. No panic, just a shortness of breathe that requires me to actively breathe deeper and faster to catch it. Once caught, it is like there was never anything wrong.

I thought it might have been from overeating and lack of exercise, although just lately I have been religously watching my diet and exercising. It can come on any time, even when just lying down.

I know I won't get to the bottom of it until I see a doctor, but would like to hear from others if they had similar episodes.

Comment

You should call your neuro about the shortness of breath and have them do an ekg. I'm not longer having shortness of breath, but now I'm having irregular heartbeats. My neuro told me to go to my primary care physician and see about having them give me a heart monitor to use at home so they can monitor me.
                Michelle

Comment

I told my euro he says not from g spoke with pharmacist. That dispenses my g. Also says not from g. Funny how I didn't have it before. Been on it 13 months feels exactly as you describe it. Very uncomfortable till you get that breathe that feels good then start all over.

Comment

Working...
                  X