Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAMPATH Who is taking/how is it working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAMPATH Who is taking/how is it working?

I have been off DMD's for 8 months now and have Neuro appt May 10th. I am either NOT going to go back on ANYTHING or am NOW considering Campath, since I read that it can slow Brain Atrophy (shrinkage) and Brain lesions.

I would appreciate feed back from ANY/ALL who are on Campath or know someone taking it.

What positive and negative things have been noted?
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Hi Fishead, there's a regular over on the chat boards who did a course of Compath (Lemtrada/alumtuzumab) many years ago. She loved it. I don't want to drop names without permission, but maybe if you ask around over there during the daytime hours you'd run into her.

Comment

I read a few weeks ago about some folks entering a Lemtrada/Campath clinical trial. Would love to hear how its going for them. The Lemtrada data presented last week at the Neurology Meeting in New Orlreans was exciting...can't wait to learn more about this drug.

Comment

Campath/alemtuzumab/lemtrada

I am in a phase3 extension trial and was given the five day infusion 12 months ago...and I will get the 3 day dose next week. This drug is WONDERFUL for me personally. I tolerated the drug well and took all the immunocompromised precautions as directed by the teaching hospital I go to. My disease progression has been basically held stable this year...and it has been a whole year without shots! I was a Rebif guy three years prior to this therapy, with 2 relapses during that period. Hopefully the FDA approval will get here soon! While this process may not ultimately work...I personally am hopeful that this may help all of us MS'rs. The only certainty is that Jesus Christ continues to heal and that I hope that it is part of HIS plan for me!

Comment

Working...
        X