Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am 20 years old and have been living with MS for 3 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 20 years old and have been living with MS for 3 years.

I want to meet new people who also have MS and can understand what I have to deal with.

20 years old been diagnosed for 3 years!

Hi my name is eric and I am 20 years old. I was diagnosed when I was 17 and I have felt alone ever since. My parents try there best to understand but they just do not understand what happens to me.

Comment

Hi Eric, and welcome. you are among friends here.

My partner was also young when she learned of her MS.

20 plus years later she met me and told me I am the only person in all that time that really understands her. what i did was read and read and read.

and then when i finally thought i knew all about MS, i started to read some more.

i encourage you to get your friends and family to learn everything they can. you should read as well. information is power.

there are so many choices for new MS patients. Hope for a better future but that future requires knowledge of your choices.

its not the same as meeting in person, but with the internet, you are never alone.

best of luck.

Comment

Hi Eric!

It is hard for parents to understand, especially when they haven't seen/met anyone with MS before.

Welcome to this board where you are among people who totally understand
        Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
        UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

Hi Eric,

i am 21 years old and have had MS for 8 years now. I completely understand where you are coming from.
          Learn from yesterday
          Live for today
          Hope for tomorrow

Comment

Howdie

I just want to meet people my age... Everyone that has MS around her are nowhere near my age

It is very hard to be honest

Comment

Hi Eric, I'm 22 been diagnosed for about 2 years now but suffering from MS for a few years before that. It is a very lonesome road we tread.
              I choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie, hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.

Comment

HI ERIC AND WELCOME!!!!! While i am not a " young adult ", i just wanted to let you know that you r welcome anywhere you go here.
                hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                volunteer
                MS World
                hunterd@msworld.org
                PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by Reeko911 View Post
                  I want to meet new people who also have MS and can understand what I have to deal with.
                  I got dx when I was 17 now I'm 21 I understand you if you ever need someone to talk to call me, we are a team leave me your email so I can give you my # I live in California my email is
                  **Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. This includes any spelled out addresses. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
                  we are a family if you need someone to talk to

Comment

coffee dont know if you will see this it has been awhile.... but if you wish to contact me my email is in my profile

Comment

Working...
                    X