where can I buy Gilenya 0.5mg I do not have insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I buy Gilenya 0.5mg I do not have insurance

In the US the price for Gilenya is almost $5000 a month. I do not have these sums of money. Does anyone have experience? did he purchase Gilenya from outside the US?
    I found a website called **** they sell Gilenya 0.5mg 28 tabs for $2940. It is the same as ours? did anyone use their service in the past? does anyone know of a less expensive option?

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Last edited by hunterd; 01-02-2016, 12:30 PM.

I just did a google search, and it "appears" that this pharmacy is in Israel. The price being quoted is the approximate cost in Israel, where I live. Gillenya is actually in our health basket and I pay nothing. I strongly recommend that you NOT order any prescription online, particularly a medication like Gillenya, which requires careful follow up by your neurologist. Novartis and other agencies have support programs for people who cannot afford to pay. Visit the Gillenya home page, where you can find information. Talk to your neurologist. But do not go online for meds from anywhere. They are frequently counterfeit. Good luck. Liz

Comment

Buying Gilenya online is not safe. Taking your first dose without monitoring is not safe. Before you even get to your first dose you need an EKG and an eye exam and other blood tests to be sure you can take this safely. This would be very dangerous to take on your own. Call Gilenya and ask them for help. Ask your neurologist. Do not buy it online. I doubt that it is even the real thing.

Comment

Cost of gilenya

When I entered the clinical trial for fingolimod I really hoped that an oral med would be an affordable option for those without insurance. It is crazy how expensive this medication is! Hopefully the price will come down soon.
        Jeanette
        DX RRMS 11/06
        Copaxone 1/07-5/08 FTY720 Trial 2008 Gilenya 11/11

Comment

The cost of Gilenya is $2312.98 per box of 28 in Australian dollars, so slightly cheaper in US currency.

Fortunately G is on our subsidized list, so anyone that is prescribed it only pays $30 per month, or $5 for low income earners.

Comment

Gilenya expense

Gilenya is very expensive and that is unfortunate. I started taking it last year in May of 2011. I love it. If you are in need of it for a low cost, I can provide some information.

Comment

Cost of Gilenya?

Gilenya is made by Novartis Phar. They have the "Novartis Go Program" which will assist you in getting your Med. Depending on your finacial situation, they will either help you directly or they will give you names and numbers for different non profit Assistance.

Which depending on you situation would result in a co-pay. Here is some sites... patientassistancenow might help or gilenya's web site , I hope this helps in some way. Sorry I can't post URL's

Comment

Are you in the US? Call Gilenya: 1-800-445-3692

Comment

Working...
                X