Vancouver B.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vancouver B.C.

Hey everyone. new here. 38 year old male diagnosed 2 years ago. Just wondering if there are any others here in B.C. (vancouver area).

cheers
    Give it your all EVERY DAY! You CAN do it, and you WILL do it!

Welcome Jay!

I live across the pond in the Victoria area. I know there were some from around Vancouver but not sure if they're still here.

You'll get more replies to any questions you may have on the general forum - this one is pretty quiet.

C

Comment

Hi...I'm in the Comox Valley
      Life is a daring bold adventure, or it's nothing at all.
      Helen Keller

Comment

Northwestern BC (Terrace)

Comment

Burnaby

Burnaby, BC

Comment

We are on the Sunshine Coast of BC. I grew up on the Island. And I used to live in Terrace.

Comment

welcome Jay victoria area myself seems like a few from around here

Comment

Who are your Neuro’s in Vancouver? My partner went to Dr Devonshire (North Van) a couple of years ago and I was not impressed.

I checked on Rate Your Dr, I am not the only one not impressed!

possible. So who is good? Our GP is pretty good about referring to who we request if

Comment

UBC MS clinic

Dr D is probably my least fav neuro there. She's nice enough just not thorough. I like most of the rest of them. My neuro there is Dr Traboulsee. I like him. And the nurses at the clinic are the best.
                  Cherry
                  Mom to 5
                  Dx July/09

Comment

Thanks, good to know. I have also heard Dr Kastrukoff is really good. It’s kind of like Doctor lottery isn’t it? Sometimes you win and sometime you lose, but it is never fun to play!

Comment

So just found out yesterday that our family doctor just closed her practice, with no transfer of patients-- you are basically on your own to find someone to take you (we are a family of 4) with of course my partner with multiple heath issues.

Anyone know a good family doctor in Vancouver area?

Comment

I'm in Victoria where there are absolutely no GPs at all taking patients

Comment

Shout out from Marpole!

Comment

Sunshine Coast BC here

Comment

Originally posted by Azaelea View Post
                              I'm in Victoria where there are absolutely no GPs at all taking patients
                              This is what I've been trying to explain to folks. When I way there are NO GPs is taking patients, I mean exactly that! Even friends on the mainland don't get it because the doctor shortage hasn't hit them as hard, at least not yet. I know it's difficult to get a GP, but not actually impossible as it is here.

Comment

Working...
                              X