Please disregard my "disagreement w/ dh" post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please disregard my "disagreement w/ dh" post

After a lot of prayer, I realized that the most important things to me were to have the support of my dh and to be able to homeschool my dd, if we need to do so. I strongly feel that I need to be available for my dd right now, so teaching will have to take a "back seat," if only for a semester.

I was all set to call OVR on Monday to tell them I would probably be ineligible for assistance. I told my dh of my decision to wait a little longer before returning to work; for the sake of my family. He gave me a big hug.

Later, I received a letter (I was expecting it) from OVR with a revised plan (since we couldn't afford to buy a new van and have them pay for v. modifications). I was told I just needed to sign and return it. I looked over it, and felt badly for all of the time spent on this, when I suddenly saw something written at the top. It said: Specific job goal: "adjunct instructor" (what I've been doing and intended to do in the fall), AND: By (date) December 31, 2014. So, it appears I have a little more leeway than I thought.

Praise the Lord!
Working...
X