CoQ10 Supplement Helps MS Symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idebenone study

I am also in the NIH study. Yes there is a difference in absorption of Q10 over the counter and phamacy version.
    There is hope! I met a older gentleman in the same study but he told me how well it is working for him. He used to wear a brace and now no need, he even jumped for me LOL
    I have to assume he got the good stuff and I got placebo.
    I want to say he was on med for 15 or 16 months at the time.
    Cross your fingers

Teresa

Comment

Originally posted by Shashi View Post
      I take a Super B complex, including B12, with alpha lipoic acid and acetyl L-carnitine. I also take a lot of other supplements. I've never had any problems.

Good luck. I hope they work for you as well as they have for me.
      Thanks Shashi! Yes, guess I'll give them all a try Yeah me/us...lol. thank you!!!
      Dx'd "probable"-5/2012. Swank diet, supplements, meditation & exercise daily. Keep on Keeping

Comment

Angel,
        If you opt to take ALA you also need to take Acetyl L Carnitine. Shashi always includes the combo with the dosages when she posts. I am using this combo and I am going to add a Super B, as well.
        I recall that you were contemplating one of the DMT's. What have you chosen?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
          Angel,
          If you opt to take ALA you also need to take Acetyl L Carnitine. Shashi always includes the combo with the dosages when she posts. I am using this combo and I am going to add a Super B, as well.
          I recall that you were contemplating one of the DMT's. What have you chosen?
          Thank you Jerry. I added on my notes the Acetyl L Carninte as well. (My neuro appt is tom. morn sigh*) lol. I will see what she says. I have decided to opt out of the DMT's. for many reasons. Not gonna' battle w/her about it either, if it is another let down appt. with her in the morn. I'm seeking a new Neuro! Wish me luck?! (Ok* sorry off subject...but how do get the notes on the bottom of my treads here, dx and etc..or even a pic to share? LOL...it's buggin' me can't find it! & enjoying reading all & want to share) Anyway, thanks for the info Jerry. I have a LIST...lol
          Dx'd "probable"-5/2012. Swank diet, supplements, meditation & exercise daily. Keep on Keeping

Comment

Working...
          X