parachat for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parachat for iPhone

I have downloaded the parachat app for iPhone, and it's working just fine. The problem is, I can't find the MS World chat room there, and the general lobby is so foul I haven't any desire to stay there. I asked twice if anyone knew how to find the MS World Chat room, and no one did. When I look at available rooms, there is none that looks remotely like MS World.

I would love to be able to chat from my iPhone, have the app working, but cannot find MS World there! HELP! Please!

Thanks,
    Kim
    kimik1

From the 'Sticky' here:
    http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107635

May be what you need.
    Bill
    Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Iphone

Can someone please direct me to the set up info for IChat on the cellphone? I removed it from my old cell phone but would like to put it back on as my Iphone 6 does not support parachat. I need the Site Name, Room Name etc.

Thanks
      Neville J

Comment

Originally posted by NRJ View Post
        Can someone please direct me to the set up info for IChat on the cellphone? I removed it from my old cell phone but would like to put it back on as my Iphone 6 does not support parachat. I need the Site Name, Room Name etc.

Thanks
        Neville J
        NRJ - with the website update, you no longer need to download an app in order to access chat. Just go to MSWorld on your mobile device, login w/ the menu tab on the right, then you can go to the chat rooms and click "mobile" and get to chatting.
        Ashley Ringstaff
        Ringer1319/RingpOP
        MSWorld Volunteer
        Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

chat on ipad not working

I get 2 error messages when I try chat on ipad. One is that my membership has been suspended. The other does not have any explaination, just a number. Any assistance would be appreciated.
          MS is not a crisis in my life. It is just a chapter within my life.

Comment

Originally posted by artteacher View Post
            I get 2 error messages when I try chat on ipad. One is that my membership has been suspended. The other does not have any explaination, just a number. Any assistance would be appreciated.
            Your account is active so I'm not sure why you would get that message. If you can give us the numbers that you are seeing or any other info it sure would help.

Thank you!

Comment

error codes on ipad chat

These are the codes -error 974 and error U825. Thanks.

Comment

If you are trying to access using the Parachat app, you no longer need to do that. You can enter the chat room directly from the MSW home page.

Give that a try and let us know if that works.

Comment

I am using the webpage to enter chat. When I click on the chat button, it gives me the chat window with the mobile button. This opens another tab and sends me to en.parachat???. And then I get the error messages.

Comment

I might try removing the parachat app. You no longer need it and those error codes are related to using the app & Java.

Comment

Originally posted by artteacher View Post
                      I am using the webpage to enter chat. When I click on the chat button, it gives me the chat window with the mobile button. This opens another tab and sends me to en.parachat???. And then I get the error messages.
                      Hey Art - and others having issues... I'm actually looking into this issue as we speak! Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to e-mail me at ringpop@msworld.org - if you would like some direct assistance - rather than Message Boards... up to you. But I am looking in to both error code: error 974 and error U825

As you know - transitioning to a new website can have some glitches w/ it, but we appreciate y'alls patience!

Art - did you delete the app? Did that fix anything?
                      Ashley Ringstaff
                      Ringer1319/RingpOP
                      MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

I had already deleted the app and tried the website. It still gave me those errors. I can still chat on my desktop. I would only want to chat on my ipad when traveling.

Comment

Can you try logging in now?

I had the same issue as you - but I was able to login this morning after some things were worked on.

let me know!

Thanks!!
                          Ashley Ringstaff
                          Ringer1319/RingpOP
                          MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

It works!

Thanks for resolving this issue. I really appreciate everyone's hard work om the website.

Comment

Working...
                            X