Question for the girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the girls

I'm still on limbo island. However pretty constant symptoms. There are the odd things that come for a few days and go.

I get hormone migraines twice a month, during ovulation and then again during my period, that last a little over 24 hours. Fortunately the pain has gone down quite a bit since my MS symptoms started. Actually even my 10year love affair with fibromyalgia has appeared to pack up and leave. (assuming something with my pain pathway is out of wack??)
    ANYWAYS.. What I am noticing is that when the migraines hit....the neurological symptoms disappear. They quickly return right about the time I realize that my headache has cleared.

Is this something that anyone else experiences? Thanks much!

I suffer with migraines as well as MS and I know how awful those migraines are. When a migraine hits for me I really couldn't tell you if I even notice the MS at that point because I am usually in the fetal position in bed in a dark room praying for death (ok not really) but you get the point.

I think the pain of a Migraine kind of takes over all the bodies receptors in my opinion.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and that way you have all your bases covered.

Comment

Working...
    X