Any Bold and the Beautiful fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Bold and the Beautiful fans?

I am a Bold and the Beautiful fanatic! Any other fans who would like to discuss?

First off, Friday was a great show. I thought Ridge went too far in "reprimanding" his father. Yes, it was wrong for Eric to kiss Jackie in a public place like that (or at all), but it was also wrong for Ridge to call him out so loudly and also in a public place. Ridge should've confronted Eric privately and not so aggressively.

I don't blame Eric for being unhappy. It sounds like Stephanie has completely closed him out of her life. From what they've said, Stephanie spends most of her time at Dayzee's or the shelter or lobbying here and there. None of which includes Eric. And of course Stephanie is recovering from cancer, but she needs to be more understanding of Eric's need to celebrate the small triumphs and she needs to see that he wants to connect with her. She might not feel sexy at this time, but sometimes you put on a smile to make the man you love happy. If Eric and Steph have not been intimate ever since Steph was dx'd with cancer, he's been celibate a lot longer than that worm Liam. The big difference is that Eric and Stephanie are married. They have a partnership; they have a marriage. And IMO a marriage requires intimacy. It doesn't have to be every day, but once in a while you and your man need to be intimate together, to keep the marriage healthy.

I'm wondering if Bill was thinking of Steffy shares all the time he was pushing Steffy toward stealing Liam. Now if they get divorced, won't Liam get half of Steffy's shares? 12.5%. That would give Liam and Bill 25%, and that's a good chunk. And of course if they don't get divorced, Bill might imagine he can control Steffy to the extent of influencing her with her 25%.

I hope with all my heart that Thorne does not give Amber the time of day.
    Proud Mom of three kids!
    dx'd 1996

C'mon, kids! Lose the shame! We're all friends here. You can admit you watch the sleaziest soap on TV, and no one will judge you to your face. It's all good! I'm sure someone out there watches this show, so let's have a spirited debate over who's better, Brooke or Taylor?

Because it's Brooke by about 100 million. Taylor is a bitter old quack who thought the world should've gone on hold while she died and had all her organs replaced in Morocco and then came back to life. And now she's mad that her hubby buried what appeared to be her dead body, mourned her, remarried, and had a baby with his new wife. So now she's dedicated her life to indoctrinating her adult children with the idea that their daddy refuses to come to live with them and make their family complete, just because he cares about his new wife and children as more important than his first set of kids.

What hokum. Ridge had custody of those kids while Taylor was "dead" and raised them with his new wife, Brooke. And when he and Brooke were apart, Ridge continued to have custody of the kids. They have spent their whole lives with their daddy, they work with him and see him every day. But Taylor has psychobabbled Steffy and Thomas into believing that they are the "OTHER." Taylor is a sick, sick woman, who would use her own children to punish her ex-husband. And yet if Ridge crooked his finger, Taylor would be knocking people over in her rush to get to him. She is pathetic.

HA. Now, someone come out of the closet and give me a good debate here!
    Proud Mom of three kids!
    dx'd 1996

Comment

Honestly, I was never a fan of any of the Soaps. I occasionally watched "Days..." back in the '80's, but was never consistent with it, and knew that if I missed it for months at a time, it wouldn't make too much of a difference!

Glad you're enjoying this one, though!
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

I'm so surprised! I know many of us are housebound, so I thought surely at least one other person watches this soap. I know it's embarrassing to admit to watching Bold and the Beautiful. It is the sleaziest one out there. But so much to talk about with it!

Too bad so sad. I thought I could get a couple of B&B buddies here to debate with.
        Proud Mom of three kids!
        dx'd 1996

Comment

Working...
        X