Mahjong Connect tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahjong Connect tips?

I'm in one of my obsessed moods, playing mahong connect even though it frustrates me! How in the world do some people get so far in this game?

Any strategic tips that you have is very appreciated. I keep thinking I'm just not picking up on the best way to move up. I've reached level 3 a few times.

It is a very challenging game and I have a high score but I believe some people must have a gaming type of mouse and T-1 connection to be as high as they are (Motormommy) yes I'm referring to you, lol.
    Take care, Wiz
    RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

LOL J!! I am also obsessed! I have only made it to level 4 very few times.... one good thing about this game is that you can start a new game in the middle if you think your score isn't high enough. Also, I think when you use your hints, it eventually takes away your overall time - or something??!! What I don't get is when it shows you still have time left and it quits!! That to me is frustrating!!

I'm curious what other say.....
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Taking a break from the game Never heard of a gaming mouse, very interesting!

It does seem if you use your hints the time goes away faster, and your number of hints can go higher if you do very well, which surprised me. (or did I imagine that?)

Since I made it to level 3 a few times, I started to think maybe I should be concentrating on the middle more than the perimiter? Or maybe it is all random and it doesn't matter......sigh.....I'm sure that tiles change when you use a hint. Don't they? lol!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
          LOL J!! I am also obsessed! I have only made it to level 4 very few times.... one good thing about this game is that you can start a new game in the middle if you think your score isn't high enough. Also, I think when you use your hints, it eventually takes away your overall time - or something??!! What I don't get is when it shows you still have time left and it quits!! That to me is frustrating!!

I'm curious what other say.....
          Yeah, I don't get the quitting with time left, either!! What's up with that??!! Some one, please, enlighten us!!

I have made it to level 5 before ( don't know how, with it quitting on me all the time!) So, yes, I'm obsessed, also.

Comment

Boy, am I glad!

I love that game, but I am so frustrated with it. I often wonder how in the world anyone can get a high score as there is such a short time limit. Perhaps I'm just too old or 'slow', but I am happy if I get to the second level!!!

I enjoy games here on the arcade whether I am good at them or not, but some people have such high scores~!!!Wow.
            You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Working...
            X