X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gunners Mama.

Originally posted by GunnersMama View Post
    Hi Tammy!

I am still going through the process of elimination. Dr. Crisp has referred me to Dr. Bril at Toronto General. She specializes in Neuro-Muscular disorders. So far, my tests have been coming back "normal" (MRI, EVP, NCV, ect.)

How do you like Dr. Crisp? I am still not quite sure how to take him! I do like no-nonsense doctors, but he just seems so.....odd as well. My Dr. @ TGH did a MUCH more through and comprehensive Neuro exam on my first visit than he has done over 4 or 5.
    would love to know if you are still out their still would love to talk to you about your ms.Looking forward to hearing from you. Maybe we can exchange messages. On e-mail or face book Looking forward to chatting.

Comment

Update:

Originally posted by mrsj1996 View Post
      Newly diagnosed and live in Cobourg. Am hoping to go to Kingston. Hope the 6 month waiting window doesn't cause too much more damage. There was lots of additional lesions on my last MRI which was only 5 months apart (Oct 2011 to Mar 2012).
      I can now share that I have 'The real deal'. Dr. Brunet Is awesome. Although I was sometimes frustrated at the process of being diagnosed, he was patient and answered all my questions. After my spinal tap (LP) in March 2014, he called me personally 3 times in the next week to check on me. He is great at returning phone calls. Couldn't ask for better support.

Comment

Mrsj1996 ...

I'm glad you finally have answers, although sorry about your diagnosis. I'm still in limbo, in Ontario, and going to the same clinic as you . I'm surprised with the increase in lesions in 2012, that you had to wait until 2014 for your dx. He is definitely not quick to resort to an LP.

I'm still impatient with the process, although my neuro opth just called today to book an appointment with me for 3 days after my mris are done beginning of September. So who knows. I'm a bit of a mess right now though so I guess he's feeling some urgency, whether ms or not.

Comment

Working...
        X