Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS & Art

Hello,

My previous posts have been about the challenges my family and I have been facing, but today I'm excited to share that I know one of the artists who was featured in the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America's 2011 Art Gallery. She has recently updated her personal site with a lot of her newer works and I thought it might be of interest.

** Moderator's note - URL removed per MSWorld guideline #6. You can put the link in your profile for all registered members to see. **

6. URLs or WEB SITES: MSWorld allows posting website addresses of reputable sources on the message boards, where applicable to the topic. Only those posted by message board Moderators will be live links. Posting personal websites/URLs is not allowed. These may be put in your profile, or set as your MSWorld Homepage. Website URLs in chat is strictly prohibited.

civ

Well, that was embarrassing. I haven't posted for a while and forgot that urls were not allowed. Posted it in my profile as requested.

civ

Comment

Originally posted by darkenergy View Post
      Well, that was embarrassing. I haven't posted for a while and forgot that urls were not allowed. Posted it in my profile as requested.

civ
      Don't be embarrassed! Thanks for adding the url to your profile. Ms. Shapiro's art is interesting.

Be well,

Comment

Working...
      X