I'm finally a grandma!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally a grandma!!!!!

This is something I've been waiting for for years now! My new granddaughter arrived this afternoon! I have to wait until after Thanksgiving to be able to travel back east to see her and am so excited!! Welcome to the world, baby girl!!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Congratulations

Wow, how exciting a new little granddaughter. I only have one grandchild - Maggie - and she is the delight of my life. I know you will enjoy this grandchild on a regular basis. Congratulations and enjoy your new granddaughter.

Comment

Congratulations, Seasha! I have 3 grands, 2 boys and a girl. They're a hoot, and tons of fun! Enjoy her. They grow up quickly!
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Congrats

Yay. So happy for you. A little baby girl so precious. Enjoy her. I'm a mom of 4 boys I'm sure one day I'll get plenty of grand babies

Comment

Congratulations Seasha! Have a safe trip and a good Thanksgiving too.

Jer

Comment

Congratulations !

If you haven't already, you should get a couple of inexpensive webcams and Skype on the computer ! It is so easy, and a great way to "see" and "talk" to the grandkids.

My mom and dad do this when they are on vacation and it is awesome !

Comment

Congratulations Seasha!

Grandchildren are so wonderful I skipped kids & went straight to grandkids (DH already had 8 grands when we married & now there are 15!)
              DX 10/2008
              Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
              Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
              Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

YEE-HAA!!!!Congrats Seasha!! Grandchildren are wonderful. I have 4, an 8 yr old grandson, and his siblings-- 5 1/2 year old triplets!!!! TRIPLE THE FUN ALL AT ONCE!!!! Glad my ms was quiet and undiagnosed at that time, so I could help out! The 8 year old will always hold a special place in my as he was my first grandchild and I watched him 3 days a week when my dil worked.

Enjoy that new baby girl-- good times are coming for you, NEW GRAMMA!!!!

Comment

Thanks all for you well wishes! I'm still in the "pinch me" zone! What is so amazing about this little one is that the kids tried for years and years. They finally went the invitro route only to have it fail time after time.. they were down to only ONE remaining ova (out of eight previous that failed) and it worked!!!! So, it was truly a blessing from God.

We just got a webcam and hope to Skpye as soon as I can figure it out. We did a session already at another sibling's home and got to see her. How amazing it is to live in this day and age!
                  1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                  Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Awwwww.....congratulations!
                    Dx October 10th, 2011 - Syringomyelia (Syrinx of the upper cervical spinal cord at the C1-C2 level, 2 x 10 mm), cause yet to be determined...
                    October 28, 2011 - Gabapentin is my new best friend.

Comment

Congratulations on your new granddaughter!! Grandkids are so much fun! (I have seven of them.) Enjoy that sweet baby girl.
                      Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                      Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                      Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
                      X