LOOKING FOR MS BUDDIE IN VA BEACH AREA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOKING FOR MS BUDDIE IN VA BEACH AREA

Looking for someone to chat with in the Virginia Beach area that has MS. Preferably around my age that is also dealing with peri-menopause. I am 51 years young.

I think there was a lady that responded to a thread I had listed but we never did connect. I am hoping I get a response. It helps to chat with someone that can relate.

Hope I get a response or two or three, ok four would be great.. :0)

Ms. Jay

Hi I live in chesapeake, va

Hi My name is Jennifer, 38 yr old here. Diagnose with ms 8/17/11, so it all new and shocking here. but I luve to talk to yu.

Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by Jenwi View Post
      Hi My name is Jennifer, 38 yr old here. Diagnose with ms 8/17/11, so it all new and shocking here. but I luve to talk to yu.

Jennifer
      Hi Jennifer..

I would love for us to be MS buddies.. Like you, all this is so shocking and sooooo hard to deal with. It keeps me all tensed up 24/7.

My email address is listed in my profile.. please send me an email and we can go from there. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ms. Jay

Comment

Jennifer, I see we both have a birthday coming up next month in November :0)

Ms. Jay

Comment

Originally posted by futurmil2b View Post
          Hi Jennifer..

I would love for us to be MS buddies.. Like you, all this is so shocking and sooooo hard to deal with. It keeps me all tensed up 24/7.

My email address is listed in my profile.. please send me an email and we can go from there. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ms. Jay
          Hey Jennifer,
          Have not heard from you - would love for us to chat more.

Jay

Comment

Working...
          X