AM pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AM pain

How many of you wake up in horrible pain. I have to take my meds before I get out of bed then it takes until noon to feel somewhat better, then it's time for a nap from the meds. Vicous cycle everyday.

Most days I lay in bed, which I know is bad, but have no choice because of the pain and fatigue. Exercise makes everything worse (no it's not a cop out, it really does)

Linda

Hi Linda,

I am right there with you sista!

I live in pain every single day. For me it's my legs. I can barely walk on a good day. I know everyone says that we should exercise but how can we? It's like a catch 22. Some days I just feel like why am I going thru this and other days I want to conquer the world.

I think everyone's sx are different and those people that don't have the pain issues or the leg issues can't really relate, just like I can't relate to someone that has ON because I don't have that.

I think the best we can do is to manage OUR sx as best as we can.
    Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
    RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

I am sorry to hear you are in pain I saw an interview with Montel Williams once and he said he woke up every morning with pain in one of his legs (some sort of burning pain in his calf and foot). He said he had to medicate to make it feel better.
      dxd RRMS 7/2011 - Rebif 8/2011 - Tecfidera 7/2013

Comment

Working...
      X