Question for Richard ALSO OTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Richard ALSO OTHERS

Im a little happy i applied back in dec 09 was deined twice.I Fianlly got a lawyer back in oct of last year. Yesterday i got the letter from the office of disabilty adjudicaton and review.I was crying and thanking god for just gettng the letter. Its been really hard this summer exspecaily since i lost my health insurance. I was physically 90 percent in 09, 80 percent by may 2010 from a car accident now 2011 75 percent.I just want to know from you mr richard whats next can this be about over.OR is it beging what are some of the man things my lawyer should be gettng toghther.Thanks just tried.

Hi, gullatte. I'm sorry, but I am not sure what letter you received from the hearing office and what your exact question is.

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
    X