More News from OPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More News from OPI

My friend in the MS Oklahoma City MS office and I had a conversation with the ad rep for OPI.

He's sending her bottles of polish for Oklahoma and for a Women on the Move luncheon in Dallas in November. He told us he could print up labels with whatever we wanted to call the polish. I told him about the tags we used last week and my favorite one was "Polish off MS". This will be the label of the polish when he sends them to us. I'm not sure what the true OPI color is. Hopefully, one day, OPI will be able to do a color to benefit the MS Society. At this point, he is helping us locally.

The next time you use, OPI, think about how great they are to step up like this. We are so excited......

OPI?

What is it? Nail polish (don't wear it, so don't know!)

Diane
    You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

marybenes - Awesome info and that is really cool OPI did that! I love the "Polish off MS" name, too.

Diane - Yes, OPI is nail polish
      dxd RRMS 7/2011 - Rebif 8/2011 - Tecfidera 7/2013

Comment

Yes, it's nail polish.

Comment

All it took was two emails and two phone calls to get this going. I'm truly amazed how fast it worked out.

Comment

Love OPI polish! What a fabulous idea, mary.
            “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
            Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Thanks so much, Jazzgirl!

Comment

I have used OPI for a long time love'em even more now.
                Kelli

Comment

Kelli -

Comment

Working...
                  X