Anger, Anxiety, and Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kittysmith View Post
    I appreciate everyone's support. I reached out to people I thought would understand. Never did I put this message out as any type of medical care substitute. I'm having some psych issues. I'm not stupid. What is the difference between what I wrote any anyone else's "vent"?

I am doing well now. Still seeing my therapist on Monday. I had a rough couple of days.

I did a partial inpatient program this summer. It was a wonderful experience. They did help adjust my meds. I was feeling so much better that I did not follow up with the psychiatrist. That was a big mistake. I will get my meds adjusted soon.

Please don't downgrade inpatient care. It is the right place for some people. You can find help there.

I work at a hospital and did go to the ER before my partial inpt treatment. I agree that the ER is not always the best place. Basically, they took me to a psych transition unit where I sat in a room by myself until my husband came to pick me up. I think they checked on me twice, but never offered me any type of care. They asked if I wanted to go home. I said yes. They sent me home. I got much more help by calling my therapist.

Thank you all, again, for your concern. I'll see my therapist on Monday and hopefully, she can help me find some peace in my heart and my mind. I've had a lot of things going on. My father had a stroke and was moved into a nursing home. I also have a child with autism that is wonderful, but can be a challenge. I'm feeling a little lost, but I'm on the right track.
    Good to hear!

Comment

Working...
    X