Cold after IVSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold after IVSM

I had 3 days of IVSM a month ago. I have had a lingering cold now for a couple of weeks and now I have a cough. Should I be worried? Is my immune system still compromised from the IVSM or is this just a crappy cold running it's course. I have no fever, and I don't want to overreact, but I have no idea how long the immunosuppressive effects of IVSM last.

Its that time of Year

I was told by my Neuro and nurse that it stay in your system about 30 days. HOWEVER if your worried just give your PCP a call and ask. Your not calling for a app. your calling to talk to the phone nurse and ask a quick question. How long does it stay in your system and can you relax.

IMO I say relax. I and to my knowledge nobody on here is a doc of any kind so...call if it makes you feel better. My house is going through the cold run right now. As soon as 1 person gets better another gets it !!! Just lucky I guess. Its that time of year!

isamadjul
    (allyson)
    DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

Comment

Working...
    X