Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here in jacksonville,or jax beach area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here in jacksonville,or jax beach area?

Anyone in jacksonville florida or the beaches area?

Not exactly but we have a home in Georgia and another in St Augustine. My daughter works in JAX. What's your question?

Comment

West-side in Jax

Hello, I live on the west side of Jacksonville, FL

Comment

I just moved from there 2 weeks ago - had a great neuro if you are looking for one!
        This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by mtnwillow View Post
          Not exactly but we have a home in Georgia and another in St Augustine. My daughter works in JAX. What's your question?
          Just wondered if any nearby to hang out with and chew the fat. I loooooooooooooove saint augustine, I am only bout 25 miles from st.a. I am rite off of a1a in jax beach.

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles5087 View Post
            Hello, I live on the west side of Jacksonville, FL
            nice! I am at the beach. lets chat or hang or complain?

Comment

Originally posted by nette66 View Post
              I just moved from there 2 weeks ago - had a great neuro if you are looking for one!
              I have a neuro but who was yours?

Comment

Sure I would love to hang out, never met someone with MS besides myself.lol Dr. Sanders and Dr. Sunik at Shad are my neuros.

Comment

Sure I would love to hang out, never met someone with MS besides myself.lol Dr. Sanders and Dr. Sunik at Shad are my neuros.
                  K. how do we do this? my email address is *****e-mail address removed from board, as per guidelines. You may put it in your profile*****. I don't do the facebook thing. I rarely do email, but email me so we can get in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by juliebrush View Post
                    K. how do we do this? my email address is *****e-mail address removed from board, as per guidelines. You may put it in your profile*****. I don't do the facebook thing. I rarely do email, but email me so we can get in touch.
                    Hey Julie,
                    I'll be in the chat room for the next hour. Hope to talk to you there.

Comment

Hey Julie,
                      I'll be in the chat room for the next hour. Hope to talk to you there.
                      I cant keep up with the typing in chat rooms. Im trying to figure ou how to my email in my profile. I prefer to talk on phone or in person. I do not like technology.

Comment

I have a neuro but who was yours?
                        I saw Dr. Thomas Snyder - very nice doc., he is so nice he called recommended and called my new doc!!! His PA is wonderful too.
                        This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

Comment

Originally posted by nette66 View Post
                          I saw Dr. Thomas Snyder - very nice doc., he is so nice he called recommended and called my new doc!!! His PA is wonderful too.
                          That is my neuro! I mainly see megan though. I live so close the that office. Megan is awesome!

Comment

I am all the way on the other side in the panhanndle
                            I go to the Mayo clinic there and see Dr shuster.
                            My dad and Brother live over there in Jax and I grew up there in Middleburg even Grad from Middleburg haha.
                            Hope you girls can hook up and have some fun times!
                            Skinny/Jess

In Limbo for 7 years. MS Dx July 2011. I am a Copaxone Cutie

Comment

Megan is awesome!
                              She is wonderful! she helped me with my disability appeal. Very knowledgable and compassionate. I'm glad you are "hooked up" with them. My neuro in Tampa did his training under Snyder and the doc I'm seeing in North Carolina also worked with Snyder's partner in the office. I'm going to miss that office, the nurses were soooooo nice too!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X