i just googled nuvigil and one of my threads came up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just googled nuvigil and one of my threads came up

can u please remove this asap???????????? i dont know how the wide world web works,but can i get it off of there? stat!

juliebrush

We can delete any of your threads or posts from this site (MS World).

What do you want deleted?

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

As KoKo said, we can delete any of your posts/threads you want from MSWorld.

That will not, however, keep them from showing up on the World Wide Web. Search engines (like Google) have "spiders" constantly looking for material, and once a post is out there, it's out there for good. Even if it's deleted here at MSWorld, it's still cached on the WWW and anyone web-savvy enough can find it.

We have no control over any of that.

Moral of the story: don't post anything on the Internet that you don't want to become public information.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia View Post
        We have no control over any of that.

Moral of the story: don't post anything on the Internet that you don't want to become public information.
        Wow!!! This is so true. I just looked up my name and found one of my posts. Then I did a search of my nickname here and "MSWorld" (together) and came up with pages of my posts from here including everyone who replied to these posts. I had no idea!

More reason to never use your real name!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          juliebrush

We can delete any of your threads or posts from this site (MS World).

What do you want deleted?

Take care,
          KoKo
          hi koko. thanks. i am sooooooooooo naive with the world of technology. i wanted the threadS deleted where i speak about me taking to much of my nuvigil. also,how do i change my screen name?

Comment

Working...
          X