Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be related to MS?

Hi everyone,

I had two LP's in the time span of a year already, last one being done in June.
    Last MRI (both spinal/brains- in march.

And some EP's only of the leg (Motor evoked) and the eyes.
    But I found those really unprofessional.So perhaps they're not done that well.

Anywho, all of that was negative and also EMG's.

Now, I have many symptoms and basically all of them.
    Like the unexplained eyepain and so on with movements, they haven't managed to catched it yet to see inflammation.
    But I know this can also go mild and can't be 'seen' sometimes.(ON)
    The other symptoms include: neurogenic bladder(urgency, frequency, bladder emptying issues)
    -Paresthesias all over body(burning, tingling), mainly limbs and tongue/mouth.
    -Numbness all over, mainly limbs(feet, hands), face, mouth.
    -Colourvision disturbance
    -Eyepain movement with episodes, also flickering lights in eyesight
    -Balance
    -Memory is horrible
    -walking issues
    -Speech
    -Constant and unequal pupil dilation, so big that you can't see my eyecolour or barely, also a slow reflex to light

And of course there's a lot more, but I'm a bit tired and I wanted to mention the most 'recognized ones' or ones that most people would mention having MS.
    The thing is, right now I have horrible headaches on a constant basis again.
    (The symptoms I listed are not connected to this)

I have a history of migraines but I'm on a drug for those and haven't had any for a while or sometimes.
    When I did get headaches recent, it was usually due to this eyediscomfort which is listed as ON and I do experience the listed symptoms.
    Typical eyemovement pain and pain above the eye/pressure (headache, nausea)

The headaches is also a lot of pressure and my eyes hurt a lot when moving them, again flickering lights in eyesight(side vision)
    It's just that, my eyepupils are once again extremely enlarged also.
    I was wondering if this could suggest that there are lesions going on in my brains or inflammation/damage?
    Although they haven't found anything yet..
    I know something is not right.

I do already have Lupus and Sjögren but the neurological problems could be caused by the Lupus, although there is no 'specific' problem I have that would point to neurological issues to do with Lupus (like the bloodvessel inflammation/bloodclot syndrome)

Thanks in advance!

Wow

You've listed a lot of symptoms, (are you taking medications for these?), and two large labels, Lupus and Sjogren ... are you also diagnosed with MS?

Or are you seeking an MS diagnosis? I don't think you'll gain anything. The MS meds don't treat symptoms and offer very little in the way of slowing progression.

All the label has given me is depression and painful injections that seem to make no difference. I wish i'd never learned I had it. Ignorance was bliss.
    First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
    Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Working...
    X