Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new symptom

Hi
    I wonder if anyone can help me, I have a new symptom, tongue numbness, started a few days ago, now worse. When I eat, I feel like my mouth is more numb. Really appreciate some feedback, rather scary.
    Lily

I have not had this. I only have tingling in my cheeks and neck. However that what I may need to quit eating all of the time. Just kidding. It has got to be really annoying!

Comment

It's annoying as hell, but only sensory in nature and not dangerous (unless it starts to descend into your throat, where swallowing could become an issue).

Have you spoken to your neuro about this issue? If not, you probably should!
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Yeah, if it's affecting your tongue, its another cranial nerve involved, so I would definitely call your neuro about it.
        Diagnosis: May, 2008
        Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

so sorry Lily321!

I only have a little bit of numbness in my tongue and already I hate it, so I feel for you!

Lexie, can you tell me more about your cheek and neck tingling (looking for someone with a similar symptom) Does it tingle so that it really hurts? (I have really painful tingling in my cheeks and under my jaw) So flammoxed about it.

Lily, I hope you dont mind me jumping in or your thread?
          *undiagnosed and just hangin' in there somehow*

Comment

Working...
          X