Shaking and arms falling asleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaking and arms falling asleep

I had a major stresser yesterday morning, and since then I have been shakey, almost like its from the inside out. and my arms keeps tingling like they are falling asleep..

Is this a flare ?? i was just diagnosed in May 2011 and i am currently on Copaxone, Vit D3, and Calcium

Thanks so much!!

Hello Hartzmom,

Hopefully by now you are doing better?

Stress, anger, anxiety, fear, ect. can cause anyone to become shakey...it's a very normal reaction. Abnormal sensations can also be normal under those circumstances.

In my unprofessional opinion ~ it's not a relapse but a normal reaction to a "major stressor."
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thanks SNOOPY.

Its still there, but not as bad. I always have stress and this has never happened, I was just concerned cuz i went off the rebif in mid august and started copaxone at the end of august. didnt know if it wasnt working for me..

thanks for the reply! I appreciate it!

Comment

Your welcome, Hartzmom2.

Glad to hear your symptoms are improving. If you are still concerned do not hesitate to contact your neuro and get his opinion, which could be different than mine
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X