Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posts not showing up?

Hi!
    I know there is a lag time for posts (they have to be edited to make them easier to read for example) but I have noticed ocaisionally something I have posted isnt showing up at all. It has happened 2 times. I checked my chronicle and saw that I had really pressed the post button and not just the preview button. The chronicle noted that something was submitted. Hmmm. Maybe it eventually will show up (the other missing post never did) but it does get me thinking...maybe there was something wrong with my text??
    Any insight?
    Thanks,
    Lynne
    *undiagnosed and just hangin' in there somehow*

Originally posted by lynnepynne View Post
    Hi!
    I know there is a lag time for posts (they have to be edited to make them easier to read for example) but I have noticed ocaisionally something I have posted isnt showing up at all. It has happened 2 times. I checked my chronicle and saw that I had really pressed the post button and not just the preview button. The chronicle noted that something was submitted. Hmmm. Maybe it eventually will show up (the other missing post never did) but it does get me thinking...maybe there was something wrong with my text??
    Any insight?
    Thanks,
    Lynne
    Hi Lynne,

Every post is moderated, not edited. The only editing that the moderators may do is to break posts into paragraphs for easier reading or to remove information that is against our guidelines (such as phone numbers, email addresses, etc.)

Sometimes an entire post or thread is against our guidelines (i.e solicitation, or someone is being particularly unkind). In those cases entire posts may be removed.

You can find all of your posts and threads by either clicking on Search, then My Threads and My Posts. Or you can click on your user name at the top of this thread, then click on "Find all posts by lynnepynne".

It appears that today you had one other post; yesterday two; Saturday one, etc.

I hope that helped!

Be well,

Comment

Hi Karen,
      thanks!
      I actually posted to two threads today. (one showed up the seconde one didnt)
      Guess it's just lost.

Comment

for clarity...

I posted to the thread from valeriem2220 about her neurologist #3 appointment (which showed up) and shortly thereafter I posted to minivanmamas Limboland thread. (which didnt show up). My chronicle shows that I submitted to two threads. (I checked because when the second post didnt show up I thought I was having one of those "special moments" and that I had perhaps only previewed but not submitted my post and perhaps didnt wait to see the notice of being redirected or something. It wouldnt have been my first silly mistake today )

Comment

No problem, I guess it was just a glitch.

Comment

Working...
          X