End the Incontinence Survey, Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for advice!

that's quite similar to what i take. have taken it since 2001. it helps but not totally.
    but, i SURE can tell when i've forgotten to take it!!!!
    i appreciate the help.
    glad it works for you!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

It is not overdone. As Jazz said, it is a Huge Problem for many people. One of the most Life Altering things.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

i am in full agreement with jazz too. it`s a huge problem and if anything good comes out because of this survey, YAY!!!!!!!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by wkikta View Post
          It is not overdone. As Jazz said, it is a Huge Problem for many people. One of the most Life Altering things.
          I agree. The survey's high visibility is appropriate (at least now that the size of the banner has been reduced), and so is its presence on the board in the first place.

Urinary incontinence affects many people with MS, and frank discussion about it (including the survey) in an easy-to-find place benefits both those of us who already have the symptom and those who may well develop it as their MS progresses, IMHO.

Comment

back to the survey lol, i think its over done but that doesnt mean it wont help someone going thru , but then again i will discuss pooping my pants in public and that doesnt bother me.... just wont take surveys cause they are making money of of me without compensation, that i wont allow i wont be someones well you fill in the blanks

Comment

Working...
            X