• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'take the incontinence study now'

Is taking up half my screen!
    techie
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

Originally posted by techie View Post
    Is taking up half my screen!
    techie
    The clickable survey is defintely large.

Just a guess: it was enlarged so more people would see the survey and take it.

Personally, I find the enlarged survey to be distracting and annoying when trying to view the forum.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

i already know that i have incontinence i dont need to take a surey, i just have to look at the bathroom floor and wipe the dribbles. enough said on that momma always said life is like a box of lemon drops

Comment

I dont ake surveys cause they just profit of the people, my doctors no my situation and they prescribe what i need . its like when buyong something at a store and they ask for your phone number i say hell no, thats why i pay cash so others wont profit off of me ... thank God for freedom of choice.

Comment

Survey is creating tech problems for me...(see my thread that was moved 'here' from the general forum)

Anyone else having similar tech problems?

And Yeah...the font and container size for the link is way too big and putting it on all pages...is annoying.

I took the survey...but as I went through the various questions...felt more uncomfortable stating info about content etc. Then when I got to the end...it asked for personal info...which of course...I do not wish to 'share'.
          ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
          dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

Banner

Is a MUCH better size today!
            Thank you!
            techie
            Another pirated saying:
            Half of life is if.
            When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
            Dogs Rule!

Comment

Hi all,

Our programmer fixed the size of the survey window. He also changed it so the survey opens in a new window. Your MSWorld window will remain open and active.

Thanks for the observations.

Be well,

Comment

I too thought maybe once I took the survey, it would go away, but no such luck.

I don't mind answering some questions to help people with this problem, but I thought asking for lots of personal details was too invasive, especially when it is not clear who is getting the answers, or what they will do with all that confidential, individually identifiable information.

Comment

how long will the survey stay?

Just wondering...
                  First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
                  Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejoy View Post
                    I dont ake surveys cause they just profit of the people, my doctors no my situation and they prescribe what i need . its like when buyong something at a store and they ask for your phone number i say hell no, thats why i pay cash so others wont profit off of me ... thank God for freedom of choice.
                    Personally I believe surveys like this might improve our lives whether it is to market another medication or bring about awareness to the number of people who are suffering with this that have MS. I am thankful that companies are doing this research that might help us even if it results in someone actually making some money, gasp.

The header size is much better. I the survey and didn't mind any of the questions. It was similar or even the same? as the one that I got the awesome $25 Amazon gift card from doing a few months ago.
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                    X